Nanny in Elgin, TX 78621.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 38
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Last week
Preferred Rate $200-$300 per week
I'm a loving mother of three and love teaching. I'm a stay at mom that is willing to help single parents. I also help those in need. I go to church on Sundays. I play basketball on my free time. I worked at a day care for five years and became a Placement Parent for Child Protective Services.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Hearing Loss
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 3/20/2014
My availability is valid through 6/19/14
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Jodi M. is a reference for Diclif F.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Beth H. is a reference for Diclif F.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|