Nanny in Garland, TX 75044.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 46
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within a month
Preferred Rate $12-$15 per hour
My name is Hope Liles and I began working with children in 1990. My career started out with Knox County Schools in Tn. where I became a teaching assistant for the special education program. As we mainstreamed the children into the classrooms, I was able to work with children of all ages and this is where I realized children fill my life with joy! I have worked on and off as a sitter and nanny for years , as I also achieved moving up the corporate ladder in management. I now want to focus on starting my own family and stepping out of the corporate responsibilities and spend all my time with children.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Available to start on 1/15/2018
My availability is valid through 4/9/18
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Julie R. is a reference for Hope L.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|John M. is a reference for Hope L.||Join Now to Contact Reference|