Nanny in Grapevine, TX 76051.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 41
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within six months
Preferred Rate $12-$25 per hour
I have over 14 years of elementary teaching experience. I have also been a full time nanny and household manager for 6 years. I volunteer in my church nursery, taking care of newborns to elementary school aged children, and I have 3 nieces that I babysit for as well. I am a 41 year old, single, Christian, the oldest of three children, and I love children. I am energetic, fun-loving, self motivated, and responsible. I have references upon request.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 11/18/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Clint A. is a reference for Kim F.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Colin A. is a reference for Kim F.||Join Now to Contact Reference|