Nanny in Houston, TX 77053.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 33
- 9 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Rating (1 review)
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
My name is Beatriz, I'm an enthusiastic, full of energy, patient, and responsible individual who enjoys working with children of all ages. I am fluent in Spanish and English. I pride myself in providing affordable quality childcare, I provide educational fun filled activities that keep children active and make learning fun.
Age Specific Experience
9 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 7/1/17
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
Ms. Beatriz took care of my 7 year old son for a period during the end of the 2016/2017 school year. She always has a wonderful and positive attitude which was so appreciated. She spoke to my son in English and Spanish as well as helped with English/Spanish homework. Ms. Beatriz used her time wisely and helped in the house however she could.