Nanny in McKinney, TX 75070.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 50
- 25 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
My name is Moni Ajiboye. I live in McKinney TX. I am loving, caring committed and hardworking. I married with three lovely children ages 27yrs, 14yrs & 11yrs. My 14yrs and 11yrs old attends schools in Frisco ISD while the 27 yrs old works with a university.
I was trained as community Health worker, I worked in children health clinic for 9yrs. I have cared for children and women of different age groups from ages 0 - and above. I enjoy playing and doing different activities both with children and adult.
I am currently a student at Collin college pursing a degree in nursing.
Age Specific Experience
25 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Down Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Feeding Assistance
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 8/21/17
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Essay Writing
- Meal Preparation
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Jude O. is a reference for Moni A.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|