Nanny in Montgomery, TX 77356.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 06/10/2015
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 58
- 9 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $12-$15 per hour
I am a professional friendly, energetic and out going Nanny/ Baby Sitter/ House manager with 9 years of experience in all ages Child care. CPR, First Aid and Swimmer Red Cross instructor and certified, non smoker, I teach Spanish to most of the children that I have been taking care. I adore to work and take care of children knowing that I help them to be the best that they can be. Its my best reward.
Because they are the future of the world.
I am Devoted, reliable, great Cook,creative,loving, active, flexible trustworthy, energetic, problem solver, emotional supportive and of course fun!!!
focused in remaining receptive to the needs of children and parents.
Age Specific Experience
9 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 4/2/17
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Bo L. is a reference for Maria O.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Gower I. is a reference for Maria O.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|