Nanny in Richmond, TX 77469.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 35
- 1 year paid experience
Last signed in: Yesterday
Preferred Rate $12-$20 per hour
I am a 31 year old women. College graduate. I have infant experience, school aged kids experience and also pre-k and infant. I have 2 years as a nanny for school aged kids under my belt and the other experience i gained in my internship at KinderCare. I can speak a little spanish and thats it. IF you want more references ask. I also worked at texana with autistic children and i did inhome childcare for autistic children.I am currently working with a headstart program in the 0-3 classrooms.
Age Specific Experience
1 year of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 6/1/2015
My availability is valid through 7/7/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling