Nanny in Richmond, TX 77406.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 69
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $12-$15 per hour
I love being a Nanny. I am a Grandmother and children have been a part of my life for several years. Watching them grow and develop their own personalities is the most rewarding part of the job. I have worked with three different families with children ranging in age from birth to 12 during the past 10 years. My experience as a Nanny has included the following:
Activities director, teacher, fashion coordinator, nutritionist, hygienist, nurse, entertainer, arts and crafts instructor, dance parnter, chauffer, stroller pusher, personal shopper, secretary, confidant, detective, companion, counselor, coach, bodyguard, tutor, hugger, boo-boo kisser, potty trainer, and peace keeper among siblings.
References given a time of interview.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 10/20/2014
My availability is valid through 12/21/14
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Leanne E. is a reference for Carol P.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Ryan And Jennifer E. is a reference for Carol P.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|