Nanny in San Marcos, TX 78666.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
San Marcos, TX
- Age 42
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
I have been caring for children for most of my life. I am a mother of two highly energetic boys who have both been diagnosed with autism. I have worked for several families with typically developing children and those with special needs. I have extensive training in working with kids on the autism spectrum. I am currently completing my masters in Psychology with an empasis in behavioral therapy. In addittion, I have also taught children in the public school setting all the way from preschool to ninth grade.I am looking for a permanent part time position.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Available to start on 1/28/2016
My availability is valid through 4/27/16
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Amanda V. is a reference for Angela L.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Whip A. is a reference for Angela L.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|