Nanny in Centerville, UT 84014.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 27
- 7 years paid experience
Last signed in: Last week
Preferred Rate $100-$125 per week
Experience childcare provider. I enjoy every minute of everyday with my daycare. They are truly apart of my family, I consider them my own.
CPR & First Aid Certified.
7+ years in career field.
Age Specific Experience
7 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 4/15/14
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Meal Preparation
- Potty Training
|Melesa L. is a reference for Ashley P.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|