Nanny in Logan, UT 84321.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 20
- 5 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
I am currently studying music education at Utah State University. I will be moving to Utah county for summer break and would love to find a job as a full-time summer nanny! I have experience up to 6 kids at a time of all ages. I love being able to help and watch children learn and grow!
I am CPR certified and will have a car.
Age Specific Experience
5 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a full time position
- Available to start on 5/5/2014
My availability is valid through 5/9/14
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Sandra O. is a reference for Brittany L.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|