Rachennia D. Nanny in Tremonton, UT 84337. Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 20
- 4 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within four months
Preferred Rate $10-$25 per hour
* I love children, I am the oldest child in my household. I have been watching my little sister since I was 11 years old. However, I have only three years of paid experience, for 6 months I watched three amazing children ages included a 16 month girl, 6-year-old girl and a 8-year-old boy. After the family moved away I was on and off with another family that included two very thoughtful children, the ages included a 4 month girl, and a 5-year-old boy, this family moved away and I don't have a reference number for them. I am a Christian so I believe in good manners and good morals.
* I love arts and crafts, and I love music
* I enjoy helping with homework, playing games inside, and playing at the park.
* In high school, I took several child care classes. I don't have a CPR certificate yet, however I know CPR.
* I am a healthy and fun cook and I love to show kids that there is a way to have fun being healthy.
* I have a perfect driving record, no Criminal record and never was in trouble in school.
Age Specific Experience
4 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/11/14
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Social Studies
|Melanie J. is a reference for Rachennia D.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Bailee B. is a reference for Rachennia D.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|