Nanny in Alexandria, VA 22309.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 52
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
As a nanny I love to help raise children and teach them to be the best little people that they can be. I believe that a great nanny is a team player and helps to keep the family running smoothly.
I love walks around the neighborhood, trips to the library for story time, to the park, or trips to the local museums. I will participate in outdoor or indoor games. I think you can teach a child anywhere as long as you bring creativity to the table. I like Arts and Crafts time and Video and popcorn time too. I believe in teaching children respect having fun, and going on adventures.
I am very flexible and try to work with a families schedule.
I come with excellent reference. Rates vary with different jobs. (very reasonable). I have three grown, successful children of my own and now I love my job of watching other peoples children grow and prosper.
Thank you for your interest.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Mental Illness
- Sensory Integration Disorder
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 6/27/2016
My availability is valid through 9/26/16
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Melissa Y. is a reference for Katherine M.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Marlenia N. is a reference for Katherine M.||Relationship: Friend||Join Now to Contact Reference|