Nanny in Annandale, VA 22003.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
George Mason University
George Mason University
- Age 24
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
I am a part-time student at George Mason University. I am working towards my Bachelors in Conflict Analysis and Resolution, followed by my Masters in Elementary Education. I am looking for a long term/ all year around position.
For the past year I have been a nanny for a young man with special needs and a child.
I love children, and have been babysitting since I was 12.
I was a student teacher this past Spring at Ravensworth Elementary, and worked with first graders. They were wonderful. I have three adorable younger brothers (now 7,8,10). They all have sensory, cognitive, and speech problems because they were premature. The oldest one has Aspergers. I have babysat my brother's many times, so I can easily watch multiple children and/or children with mild disabilities.
I have babysat professionally for many years, worked as a camp councilor, and in the day care at my family's synagogue. I'm great with children, and would love to have a family that I can help and grow with.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Delayed Speech
- Hearing Loss
- Mental Illness
- Sensory Integration Disorder
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Assistance With Transportation
- Bed Baths
- Bladder and Bowel Assistance
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Lifting and Transferring
- Mobility Assistance
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Available to start on 9/8/2015
My availability is valid through 11/22/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Dinamarie G. is a reference for Natalie M.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Karen S. is a reference for Natalie M.||Relationship: Friend||Join Now to Contact Reference|