Nanny in Arlington, VA 22204.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 32
- 9 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within four months
Preferred Rate $500-$750 per week
My name is Manuela. I am a 31 year old very experienced babysitter with over 9 years of experience, three of those as live-in nanny.
I'm available for last minute, occasional or short-term care between the end of August and end of September.
I am experienced with kids of all ages (infant to 16).
I'm looking for a summer nanny position, preferably full-time.
My rate is between $15-17 per hour depending on the number and ages of children and what kind of housework is involved.
I have my own car (2016 Mazda 3 Sedan) and do not mind driving your children to activities.
Please let me know if you have questions.
Age Specific Experience
9 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 9/30/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Beth J. is a reference for Manu M.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Barbara A. is a reference for Manu M.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|