Emily B. Nanny in Ashburn, VA 20147. Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 22
- 8 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within four months
Preferred Rate $14-$20 per hour
My name is Emily. I'm 21 and have been babysitting and pet sitting for 8 years. I have worked in a daycare and as a private nanny. I love children and truly enjoy caring for and playing with them. I'm also a huge animal lover and am willing to work with any animal from dogs and cats, to snakes and birds.
I pride myself on my punctuality and am very reliable. I am looking for a full time nanny position in the Ashburn/Leesburg/Sterling area. I would consider a live-in position depending on the circumstances. Thank you for your time and please message me if you think I would be a good fit for your child care needs.
Age Specific Experience
8 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 2/19/15
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling