Marie-antonieta S. Nanny in Ashburn, VA 20147.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 55
- 18 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within five months
Preferred Rate $700-$900 per week
I am a Nanny by choice! Simply because I love children. The clue to raise happy/healthy children is to care, respect, understand them and above all love them paying careful attention to their needs and desires. Nurturing and disciplining them with genuine LOVE.
Having such extensive experience with children gives me absolute confidence and success in raising them. Parents and children themselves sense such confidence, this gives them peace of mind, and children learn have self-confidence, and become successful, likewise.
I’m an expert Nanny with children of all ages, particularly with newly-born babies. I can raise happy, successful and healthy babies. Love is the most important. Playing with them is a way to show them love and an excellent approach to teach them.
I’m looking for a live-in Nanny job with a respectful family that cares for values like respect, education, moral standards, integrity and above all, love; a family with stability, where I can stay with for many years.
Your family needs a Nanny to be likewise, honest, smart, respectful, loving, caring, committed and loyal. I am that nanny.
I have all the qualifications you require. I’m educated, sophisticated, dynamic, smart and HAPPY. Your children will be HAPPY, SAFE, and HEALTHY as with me they will grow to be smart, happy, with self-confident, as I have the ability to engage them with intelligent stimulating activities, like reading, for example. Also, I teach them politeness and appropriate moral conduct to become successful individuals, themselves.
I studied Early Childhood Care, Education and Development at the Le Petit Monde Institute for Children’s Psychology/Development, in Caracas, Venezuela. I have extensive Nanny experience with wonderful families, I have served as a Church Primary Worker for many years.
I’m the best nanny because, I understand the needs of your children. Children need:
• nurture, discipline, and above all, children need love.
• integral education (good manners, respect for others, etc.)
• develop self-confidence, learning skills, and good habits
• to be healthy and safe
I’m the best nanny because I understand the needs of the parents. You need a nanny who:
• cares for, protects and LOVEs your children.
• cares and loves the family as a whole.
• is an excellent safe driver.
• is absolutely committed, and will stay with you for many years.
• Parents need a nanny who is mature, reliable and absolutely trustworthy.
Age Specific Experience
18 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Down Syndrome
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Assistance With Transportation
- Bed Baths
- Bladder and Bowel Assistance
- Blood Glucose Testing
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Lifting and Transferring
- Mobility Assistance
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/23/17
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
|David & Nancy S. is a reference for Marie-antonieta S.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Claudia C. is a reference for Marie-antonieta S.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|