Anita S. Nanny in Charlottesville, VA 22911.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 60
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Yesterday
Preferred Rate $14-$16 per hour
I am a young, energetic grandmother. I have dealt with all types of children. One of my grandchildren (age 9) is ADHD and she is lovely and gifted. One of my other grandchildren (age 7) is deaf but has cochlear implants. God made her tough and gregarious because He knew she would need to be. I worked at Kluge Rehab Center for 8 years so I am no stranger to special needs children.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 4/29/18
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help