Amanda S. Nanny in Chesapeake, VA 23320. Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 24
- 6 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
My name is Amanda and I absolutely adore working and exploring with children of all ages! I am looking for a fun family to nanny for this summer.
I am the oldest of 8 children, so growing up I have always had a motherly instinct. Experience includes:
- Working at a private school after school club and 2 summer camps
- 4 years at a Catholic school as a substitute teacher, extended care counselor, club facilitator, and summer camp counselor
- Creator and facilitator for a club called "Crafty Cultures for Kids"
- Teaching English abroad in Morocco
- Lead Pre-kindergarten Teacher at Childtime Learning Center
- Reliable, regular nanny and babysitter for 4 families, occasional sitter for many more!
- First Aid/CPR/AED certified
- Mental Health First Aid certified
I enjoy sports, games, and outdoor activities, love taking children to museums/pools/parks, and can also provide tutoring and learning experiences.
Age Specific Experience
6 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 5/24/2014
My availability is valid through 7/24/14
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
|Dorothy W. is a reference for Amanda S.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|