Nanny in Fairfax, VA 22033.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 29
- 5 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $20-$30 per hour
No longer seeking opportunities :)
I am currently looking for a long term nanny position 25-45 hours during the daytime on weekdays. I am a college graduate exploring new job opportunities and life goals. I have been babysitting/nannying for 10 years on and off. I have experience with all ages and I am comfortable with preparing meals and light house keeping as well as driving/picking up children.
Please feel free to contact me if you are looking for a loving, creative, & passionate nanny!
Age Specific Experience
5 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 5/1/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling