Nanny in Herndon, VA 20170.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 34
- 7 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
I am an active and engaging with over six years of experiences providing from newborn until teenagers, including multiple children, twins, mother's help, home school's help, etc.
Overall responsibilities were keeping children entertained and safe, providing stimulating activities, feeding, cooking, driving, doing kids' laundry.
A little bit about myself: I am a student I can also speak Spanish and Portuguese. I have my own car and clean driving record also I have first aid.
After my experience I can say there is nothing more rewarding than watching a child grow and progress while I am taking care of. It is a huge responsibility, but also an honor and a privilege.
Age Specific Experience
7 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/22/17
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help