Nanny in Richmond, VA 23237.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 29
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
I Have worked with children of all ages from infants of 6 weeks to school age children for over 10 years and have worked in the infant room at primrose and at the Goddard school.I just love the ages i work with.I enjoy working with all ages of children.
I do everything with the children from feeding, playing and changing if needed and giving them lots of love whether its for comfort or to just be loving on them!I also cook,transport and even have gone to the swimming pool with children I've watched.I also can teach them some basic sign language.at this .I really love watching the children grow and change so much in such a short period of time. Having that I've been babysitting for 10 years , I just love children and I love being able to watch them grow and learn new things.I look forward to meeting you and your family and getting to know you.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 4/6/2015
My availability is valid through 6/27/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Karen B. is a reference for Rebecca W.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Sara H. is a reference for Rebecca W.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|