Nanny in Virginia Beach, VA 23464.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
Virginia Beach, VA
- Age 30
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within six months
Preferred Rate $300-$500 per week
Hello, I would love to work for you and take care of your children. I am not just a nanny, I will go above and beyond for your children. I believe in structure and the reward system. I will be affectionate and I will always say positive and encouraging words. I will push independence and skills needed to be reasonable, and good person. I will respect and do everything that is wanted by the parents for the children. I know tons of activities to enhance learning skills and I will teach the children new concepts every week. The children will benefit by having me as there nanny and I will be happy to see them smile.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a full time position
- Available to start on 4/11/2016
My availability is valid through 7/4/16
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling