Nanny in Jeffersonville, VT 05464.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 35
- 3 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
I am a VT native who has been working in the retail industry for the last 10 years. Last year, I had my first child, a little boy. Since then, I changed jobs to free up more time to be home with him. I work locally 4 days a week and I am home with my son three days a week. I nanny another boy, my my son's age, but will be ending in June. I will be available to care for other children while I am home with my son. I have lots of experience with kids. I am reliable and very responsible. Please reach out to me if you want your child to have fun filled days all summer long!
Age Specific Experience
3 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
1 year of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider a part time position
- Available to start on 7/6/2014
My availability is valid through 9/17/14
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Weekends Daytime
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Jamie W. is a reference for Stephannie V.||Relationship: Friend||Join Now to Contact Reference|