Cassidy M. Nanny in Bellevue, WA 98008. Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 20
- 4 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $12-$20 per hour
For several years, I have worked as a nanny and a babysitter for various children who range in age from toddlers to middle schoolers. As a nanny I have really enjoyed playing and interacting with the children, and I have also been responsible for driving and making some meals. I have an excellent driving record.
I have had many other experiences working with children as well. I worked as a sports camp counselor for two summers, teaching soccer, basketball, and tennis. I have tutored children from elementary through high school in various subjects. Last year, I was an intern at Kindering, a center for children with developmental delays. I have been a lifeguard at a community pool for the past four summers, and am current on CPR and first aid certification.
I am currently studying at Dartmouth College, where I am doing research in the education department and am involved in a volunteer group that works with autistic children.
My interests include playing sports, spending time outdoors, reading, and music.
Age Specific Experience
4 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Delayed Speech
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
Special Needs Services Experience
- Positive Behavioral Support
Availability & Job Preferences
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 6/9/2014
My availability is valid through 6/14/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies