Nanny in Bellevue, WA 98007.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 33
- 11 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $17-$25 per hour
I am a very experience nanny, mature, very responsible, organized, I am 33 years old, single with clean record, very responsible and carefully driver (since 18 years old), never had ticket or accident.
I have experience working with children of all ages, starting with new born to teenagers; I’ve have worked as nanny share for several years and also have CPR. Also I've listed some responsibilities and qualifications that I'm committed to follow:
• Create a stimulating, nurturing and safe environment for children
• Supervise children's activities at all times
• Prepare meals and bottles
• Keep children clean, including bathing and changing diapers/clothing as needed
• Clean up after children, organize and clean their toys and rooms, light housekeeping
• Potty-train children when age-appropriate
• Plan and lead educational and creative activities, including daily reading (other languages if parents agree)
• Plan and accompany children on stimulating outings
• Transport children in my own car and run occasional child-related errands as needed
• I love children and I enjoy engaging with infants and toddlers
• Reliable, honest and trustworthy, I am positive and energetic with children.
•I have ability to plan, organize and multitask with minimal supervision
• I experienced caring for infants
• Physical ability to care for an infant/toddler
• First aid training and child and infant CPR certification
• High school graduate/graduation/pos graduation degree/masters.
• Speaks English, Portuguese and Spanish
• Car, driver's license, auto insurance, safe driving history
•I speak fluently English, Portuguese and Spanish and I normally use to teach infants sign language and others languages (if parents feel comfortable about it).
I am available starting September 12th.
I do have many references from the families that I worked for.
Please let me know if you have any question.
Age Specific Experience
11 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Available to start on 9/12/2016
My availability is valid through 12/10/16
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Essay Writing
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling