Nanny in Bothell, WA 98011.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 42
- 20 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $23-$32 per hour
Hi Moms, Dads, and Guardians!
I have been a caregiver to children and the elderly for over twenty years. Currently I am working as a full-time nanny with a family I have been with for over six years. Come fall, I will need to find a new family to grow with. I'm very reliable, responsible, timely, creative and will take care of your child(ren) as if they were my own.
I enjoy playing and learning with children: taking them to the park, board games, puzzles, frisbee, exploring the world we live in, etc. I also really enjoy craft projects, light sewing (I'm not great at it but I have fun) and cooking/baking.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you for your time and have an amazing day!
Age Specific Experience
20 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Available to start on 8/31/2015
My availability is valid through 8/1/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Deanna L. is a reference for Ayrian O.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Meagan R. is a reference for Ayrian O.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|