Nanny in Cheney, WA 99004.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 30
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $8-$15 per hour
I am a fun energetic person who loves children. I have lots of experience in child care from babysitting to nanny jobs as i was growing up. I am responsible and willing to work. I have great integrity and I am a quick learner. I am CPR certified. I have owned and operated my own licensed in home child care for the last year and a half. I have taken care of ages 6 weeks-9 years. I also have experience with special needs children. I have several references. We will be moving to the cheney area at the begining of April.
I have a 3 yr old son that will need to be able to be with me while I am working.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 7/25/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help