Nanny in Federal Way, WA 98023.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Federal Way, WA
- Age 28
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within a month
Preferred Rate $10-$20 per hour
I am the middle of 3 children and was home schooled through High School. I attended the Running Start program at my local community college and graduated in 2006 with my High School Diploma and AA degree in Early Childhood Education. June 2013, I graduated from CWU with my Bachelors in Elementary/Early Childhood Education.
I love and enjoy working with children and have been doing so since the age of 12. My experience includes nursery, Sunday school, and various babysitting jobs. I was a nanny for 6 years (2007-2013) and loved it! After graduating in 2013, I worked as a substitute for a year and spent the last two years teaching 3rd Grade.
I enjoy reading, games, arts and crafts, and playing outside. It's fun to relax with a movie on occasion, but I would much prefer doing something active and engaging. I can also provide homework help/tutoring if needed.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 12/21/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Kristan E. is a reference for Shannon C.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|