Kayla G. Nanny in Issaquah, WA 98027.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 09/23/2014
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 31
- 3 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $18-$25 per hour
I'm comfortable with children and actually enjoy the company. I love watching younger kids as they learn and observe things for the first time.
I come from a home where children were around all the time. Not only was I helping watch my younger sister, whome is 7 years younger then me, but I was also helping watch the many other children who roamed the house.
I also was an elementry tutor in middle school and took a course in early childhood education.
I love computers, hiking and took a couple quarters of sign language and japanese and would love an excuse to pick them back up. I'm also planning on learning some Russian soon too.
Age Specific Experience
3 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Hearing Loss
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 9/23/14
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Sign Language
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Basic Math
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling