Nanny in Kent, WA 98031.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 31
- 12 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within five months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
Hello there! My name is Megan and I am a newly, re-instated college student, going back to earn my Bachelor's Degree in Education and Child Development. I am a preschool teacher and have most of my work experience with infants, toddlers and pre-K age, but look forward to spending time with any age of children. I adore kids and build friendly and down to earth relationships with parents. I am flexible, loving, responsible and love meeting new people. I have a safe car and clean driving record. I am certified as a nursing assistant and have CPR and First Aid certifications as well. I have been working with families for 12 years and have nannied for many amazing children over the years. I love what I do and would be thrilled to meet new families that I can help make happy and that value relationships and real family values as much as myself.
Thank you in advance for your time.
* As of current, I am not available to start a new position until 7/7/14.
Age Specific Experience
12 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 8/27/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Essay Writing
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling