Nanny in Olympia, WA 98512.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 24
- 7 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $400-$500 per week
Hi! I am 21 years old and I have been working with children since I was in junior high. I love children, and for the past year I nannied two wonderful little boys, ages 2 and 4. My position with them ended at the end of May and since that time I have started working at a bakery. As my current job is very part-time I am looking for an additional opportunity and caring for children is defiantly my first choice! I have had several temporary babysitting jobs for children ranging in ages between newborn and 12 years. I am a very responsible, energetic, dependable person and receive great joy out of caring for little ones.
Age Specific Experience
7 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 4/12/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Tracy Y. is a reference for Sara O.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|