Rebekah A. Nanny in Seattle, WA 98122.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 39
- 9 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $20-$25 per hour
I am a creative, energetic, athletic, healthy, adventurous playmate for your children! I'm 34 years old, intelligent, well traveled, organized, and incredibly responsible. I can provide excellent references. I have a clean driving record and do not smoke.
I love taking daily field trips to The Children's Museum, Pacific Science Center, the aquarium, the zoo, storytimes, playgroups, the woods, and anything else we can dream up together, as well as daily trips to playgrounds and parks for outdoor play.
I was a nanny in Boston for 3 1/2 years, in Kansas City for 2 and in Seattle since January, 2010.
I have experience doing share-care with two families, caring for twins, and caring for families with multiple children of different ages. I have experience working with children with special needs who have received Early Intervention services. I have learned a great deal from working with the occupational therapists and social workers who have provided services to my charges, and have been credited with the children's excelling and thriving. The children's safety is my number one priority at all times.
I'd love to discuss your child-rearing philosophy, meet your family, and see if we've got chemistry. I'm most interested in finding a great match with a family who's style mine complements. I'd love to work with a friendly and creative family to help their children explore the world and learn through active play.
In my spare time I enjoy running, knitting and cooking. I look forward to hearing from you, Rebekah
Age Specific Experience
9 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Premature Newborn
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Assistance With Transportation
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Feeding Tube
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Sign Language
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Available to start on 9/23/2014
My availability is valid through 12/18/14
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling