Nanny in Seattle, WA 98105.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 29
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within six months
Preferred Rate $12-$18 per hour
I'm 26 years old with over ten years of child care experience. Started babysitting as a teenager, worked as a park and rec camp counselor, spent 3 years as a para in schools and nannied for many families over the years.The children I have cared for range in age from 3 months to 13 years old, often caring for multiple children at one time.
I also studied child psychology and have experience coaching sports as well. I absolutely love being around kids and find it to be the most enjoyable and rewarding work. I'm a fan of anything active and outdoors, am comfortable caring for multiple kids of all ages, am a non smoker and CPR/first aid certified.
I have reliable transportation, a clean driving record and can provide references upon request. I am very eager to find a full time position and a family to grow with over the next few years!
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
1 year of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 3/3/14
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling