Nanny in Woodland, WA 98674.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 50
- 30 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $12-$15 per hour
I am a mother of 2 teenagers who will be attending Running Start this year. I have 30 years of experience working with children. I have worked as a nanny, child care provider, preschool teacher and foster mom of young children.
I love to keep children busy with arts & crafts, games and outings. I am patient, kind and fun. I work hard to keep the same routine and rules as parents because consistency is important for kids.
Age Specific Experience
30 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
Special Needs Experience
Age groups: Youth
Has own special needs child
Years of Experience: 2 to 3 years
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Delayed Speech
- Visual Impairment
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
- Wilbarger Brushing Protocol
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 9/27/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling