Amy W. Nanny in Adell, WI 53001. Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 41
- 15 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within five months
Preferred Rate $9-$20 per hour
I am a mother of three wonderful children. I have a Bachelor's degree in Psychology and I am certified through The Registry. I volunteer as a teacher's aide and substitute teach. I have experience as a nanny, teaching preschool, providing childcare and raising three children.
My children have now reached an age where they are pretty independent. I would love to have the opportunity to share my time with another family. Along with devoting my time and attention to the children, I am willing to help out with other tasks in the home, therefore freeing up your time when you return home.
Age Specific Experience
15 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Available to start on 1/15/2015
My availability is valid through 4/14/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Essay Writing
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling