Nanny in Belmont, WI 53510.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 22
- 7 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $10-$25 per hour
My name is Sydney. I am a responsible, capable and reliable person seeking a job as a nanny. I am fit, a non-smoker, energetic and self-motivated. I really enjoy working with children as their simple approach to every day life intrigues me and offers me a chance to learn from them.
I am available anytime until 4 pm. I am open to as many or as little hours available. I offer flexible rates for families. I am very experienced with Newborn and babies. I can also handle older children ages 3-12 years old.
I believe it would be best to meet you and your family in person so you may assess my nanny skills. I am currently enrolled in college, and taking online classes.
Age Specific Experience
7 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Hearing Loss
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 11/18/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Jordan R. is a reference for Sydney R.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Nate R. is a reference for Sydney R.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|