Tracey H. Nanny in Edgerton, WI 53534. Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 24
- 2 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $8-$11 per hour
Hi there! My name is Tracey Henry and Im 21 years old. I'm currently a Prekindergarten assistant teacher at a daycare! I LOVE going to work everyday knowing that I'm helping children learn and grow more and more everyday! I love doing educational crafts and activities with children! I enjoy the looks on their faces when they complete the task on their own because they did it the way THEY want to. Its no fun being told what to do and where to do it, right?
I do NOT smoke. I DO have a reliable vehicle with a valid drivers license to go with it! I DO have car insurance!I have a pretty clean driving record (I have a previous proof of insurance ticket from 2011).
I'm certified Teachers Aide, which I had to put in over 60 hours to complete. I'm also CPR certified in infants, toddlers, little children, and adults! I'm licensed to work with children ages 12 weeks to 12 years old!
I HAVE NUMEROUS REFERENCES!!
Have any questions or concerns? MESSAGE ME!
I cant wait to hear from you and form a special bond with you and your children!
Age Specific Experience
2 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
- Mobility Challenges
Special Needs Services Experience
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Sign Language
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 5/4/14
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Julie M. is a reference for Tracey H.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Tami M. is a reference for Tracey H.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|