Nanny in New Berlin, WI 53151.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
New Berlin, WI
- Age 32
- 11 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $5-$15 per hour
Brookfield/New Berlin (Near Brookfield Square Mall/I94) In-Home Childcare: I will have an opening in June 2015 (possibly a little sooner) for 2-4 days (Monday-Thursday) per week.
Here is a little about me:
I have been working with children for over 15 years and could not imagine doing anything else! I have my degree in Early Childhood Education, in addition to several other child development courses. Before becoming an in-home childcare provider, in January of 2009, I worked in childcare centers and as a nanny.
Here is a small overview of what I offer:
*I offer care from 6:30am until 5pm (a little negotiable), Monday-Thursday and 2 or 3 Fridays per month.
*I am searching for a child that is up to 20 months, since that is my current age group.
*We have a smoke and pet free home
*I provide a daily sheet for every child, each day, which includes feedings, naps, diapers and activities.
*I take the children on "field trips" as often as possible. (The library, Monkey Joe's, Pump It Up, Betty Brinn, Play-dates, etc)
*My daily rate includes all lesson plan and field trip expenses.
*I don't charge for days that the kiddos don't need care, due to illness, vacation, etc.
*I provide a monthly newsletter.
*Occasional date nights are offered.
*And so much more!!!
I would love to tell you more about what I have to offer
Age Specific Experience
11 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 3/10/17
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help