Nanny in Waukesha, WI 53186.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 27
- 7 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within four months
Preferred Rate $8-$15 per hour
I am 24 years old, and I am a graduate from Bradley University with degrees in elementary and special education. I have been nannying for several years on weekends at home and several times a week throughout college. The children have ranged in age from two months to nine years of age. I was also a day camp counselor during the summers for children ages 5 to 11. I love working with kids, and I am a very reliable, trustworthy, nurturing person. I had many babysitters growing up so I realize the importance a babysitter can have on a child's life.
Age Specific Experience
7 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/1/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help