Nanny in Mount Hope, WV 25880.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
Mount Hope, WV
- Age 24
- 3 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $9-$10 per hour
Children are my life! I have much experience nannying/teaching/babysitting them up to 4 years. I teach children twice a week and I am a part time caregiver for my 11 year old sister. I am not able to have kids, but I feel completely content because of all the opportunities that I've been given to be apart of children's lives. I love to teach children. My favoritre thing to do is see them learn something new! I am going to school to become a teacher. My husband is going back to school right now so I am seeking a job that will give me extra experience with children and help support us as he finishes up. Please contact me anytime for an interview!
Age Specific Experience
3 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Available to start on 9/17/2016
My availability is valid through 10/19/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Crystal H. is a reference for Melena L.||Join Now to Contact Reference|