A component of your Bright Horizons® benefits
Click here to read important information about your benefits and your responsibilities
On Sittercity, you can find:
- School support: remote learning help, learning pod help, tutors, and homeschool help.
- Babysitters: before/after-school, weekend, last-minute, and date nights.
- Nannies: full and part-time.
- Pet care: feeding, walking, and day/nighttime sitters.
- Special needs care: caregivers with experience caring for specific disabilities or conditions.
- Companion care: help for aging adults with everyday activities or tasks around the home.
- Housekeeping: general cleaning, maintenance, and organization for your home.
With Years Ahead, you can find:
- Elder care planning and referrals through a needs assessment, resource library, and dynamic search tools.
- Specialized facilities including memory and hospice care, and independent and assisted living communities.
Important Information About Your Benefits
For questions regarding registration, you can contact us at 888-748-2489 ext. 3, or by email here
- You are responsible for the care/services you arrange using the Sittercity Services, including the quality and the cost of the care/services, and for conducting any desired criminal records checks or other screening on any potential providers. Sittercity does not itself routinely screen providers or conduct any criminal records checks.
- You are responsible for performing any desired background checks before connecting, meeting or employing anyone through a Sittercity site. University of California Post Docs and Bright Horizons® do not provide and are not responsible or liable in any manner for any screening services and does not endorse or make any representations or warranties regarding the reliability, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of such services.
- University of California Post Docs and Bright Horizons do not employ, recommend, endorse or screen any providers and have no control over the acts or omissions of any providers or other third parties using or having used Sittercity's services (whether on or off a Sittercity site)
- University of California Post Docs and Bright Horizons make no representations or warranties about the quality of the care or other services provided by the providers or other third parties or about your interactions or dealings with any such parties
- University of California Post Docs and Bright Horizons are not responsible for the performance or conduct of any providers or other third parties in any way using or having used Sittercity's services (whether on or off a Sittercity site).