Click here to read important information about your benefits and your responsibilities
A component of your Bright Horizons Back-Up Care™ benefit.
Sittercity Helps You By Providing:
- Babysitters: after-school, last minute, school holidays, extended work hours
- Nannies: full and part time
- Pet caregivers: dog walkers and pet sitters
- Caregivers who can assist with special needs, companion care, homework help, and housekeeping
Years Ahead Helps You Find:
- Elder care planning and referrals
- Specialized facilities including memory and hospice care and independent and assisted living communities
Important Information About Your Benefits
- You are responsible for the care/services you arrange using the Sittercity Services, including the quality and the cost of the care/services, and for conducting any desired criminal records checks or other screening on any potential providers. Sittercity does not itself routinely screen providers or conduct any criminal records checks.
- You are responsible for performing any desired background checks before connecting, meeting or employing anyone through a Sittercity site. University of California Post Docs and Bright Horizons® do not provide and are not responsible or liable in any manner for any screening services and does not endorse or make any representations or warranties regarding the reliability, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of such services.
- University of California Post Docs and Bright Horizons do not employ, recommend, endorse or screen any providers and have no control over the acts or omissions of any providers or other third parties using or having used Sittercity's services (whether on or off a Sittercity site)
- University of California Post Docs and Bright Horizons make no representations or warranties about the quality of the care or other services provided by the providers or other third parties or about your interactions or dealings with any such parties
- University of California Post Docs and Bright Horizons are not responsible for the performance or conduct of any providers or other third parties in any way using or having used Sittercity's services (whether on or off a Sittercity site).