Anywhere from $10-$20 per visit. We've seen the average hover around $14, but it depends on so many different factors, it's difficult to nail down a solid number. See below to get a better idea of what to charge!
- Feed, provide fresh water
- Let pets out
- Playtime/exercise (10-15 minutes)
- Miscellaneous housekeeping, such as watering plants, bringing in the mail
- Number of pets: Add $1 per visit, per pet
- Cats: Subtract $1 per visit
- No housekeeping needed: Subtract $2 per visit
- Holidays: Add $5 per day (not per visit)
This one can get tricky - it often depends on the length of the walk. From what we've seen, the average length of a walk is around 20-30 minutes for about $10-15.
Anywhere from $40-$80, but the average is close to a $60 flat fee for an overnight job.
The typical range falls between $15 and $30 per hour. Usually a pet taxi will cost $20-25 per hour.