Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 3 years paid experience
- Babysitter in Las Vegas, NV 89122
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
Hello there 😊! My name is Jessica Guerrero. I'm 21 years young with a CPR license and driver's license. I am looking for loving parnets who are in need of a occasional babysitting or a part-time babysitting. A little background about me, I love kids. I took care of my 2 niece's (ages 4-5) which allowed me to gain experience. My duties included playing, bathing, cooking and housekeeping, crafting, running errands. I also own two pets (a cat, a dog) so I'm not picky when it comes to animals.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, evenings, late nights and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
- After school care availability
Willing to care for 3 children per sitting
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
Graduated Nevada State College at Henderson
- Family Join to contact reference
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Studying for a test
- Basic math
- Elementary science
- Essay writing