Looking for work as a babysitter.
- 4 years paid experience
- Babysitter in Broadview Heights, OH 44147
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
My name is Thora Reagan and I am an undergraduate student at John Carroll University. Prior to coming to college, I babysat for many years. Alongside babysitting, I have also volunteered at Children's Vacation Bible School with my local parish. I am CPR certified and have taken babysitting courses in the past. I love getting to know kids and learning about them as individuals as well!
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Motor Vehicle Records
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Generally available mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends
- Daytime care availability during summer months
Willing to care for 3 children per sitting
$8-$12/hr for the first child, $1 for each additional child
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Preschooler (age 4-5)
- Grade School (age 6-11)
- Pre-teen/ Teenage age (12+)
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic math
- Elementary science