Maria Z. Care Companion in Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311
Looking for full-time work as a care companion.
Enhanced background check
Enhanced background check(Not Run)
Basic background check
Last completed on 09/25/2020.
Basic background check 09/25/2020
Motor vehicle records check
Motor vehicle records check(Not Run)
Certification is self-reported and not verified.
Verify directly with the sitter.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
- 20 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Home Care Rates
$18 per hour
$72 per half day
$144 per full day
$720 per week
$1440 per month
Seeking a position as a Caregiver, utilizing over 25 years of experience working with children and the elderly. Cheerful personality. Am known for my emphasis on safety, positive and assertive leadership, and true concern and compassion for children and the elderly. Certifications in PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Macintosh Intro to Computers, and Windows. Bilingual English/Spanish
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Broad knowledge of food preparation and nutrition.
• Substantial understanding of basic concepts of menu planning.
• Good hygiene and infection control skills in health care facilities
• In-depth knowledge of food service in healthcare operations
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Good understanding of the facility's recipes, policies, and procedures.
• Remarkable ability to examine safety precautions.
• Worked with teaching team to ensure the safety of the children.
• Interacted with parents.
• Assisted with toilet duties, meal service, nap time; supervised play time.
• Performed light housekeeping and record keeping.
• Processed all diet orders, new cards & update up to 160 patient records on the computer.
• Made daily rounds to each of the nurses stations and collected all Doctor’s orders, diet slips,
laboratory sheets and midnight census.
• Interviewed patients for food preferences and recorded information; recorded daily patient census.
• Organized tray cards for breakfast Lunch and dinner.
• Informed Dietician of patient problems and follow through in closure
• Made daily rounds for patient selections for food alternatives available.
• Immediately reported all hazardous conditions to Kitchen director.
• Maintained confidential records of all pertinent patient care information and assured patient care rights
Teacher Assistant, PRIDE AND JOY LEARNING CENTER, Fort Lauderdale, FL 2014 - 2020
Dietary Clerk, NORTH BROWARD REHABILITATION & NURSING CENTER, Pompano Beach FL 2011 - 2013
Dietary Clerk, NORTH BROWARD REHABILITATION & NURSING CENTER, Pompano Beach FL 1996 - 2009
Dietary Aide, AVENEL NURSING AND REHABILITATION CENTER, Plantation FL 1992 - 1995
Age Specific Experience
20 years paid experience with:
- Under 55 years old
- 55 to 64 years old
- 65 to 74 years old
- 75 to 84 years old
- Over 85 years old
Experience with providing basic care services:
- Conversation and companionship
- Safety supervision
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Social activities
- Light housekeeping
- Exercise/Physical activities
Experience with providing individualized services:
- Medication Administration
- Medication Assistance
- Medication Management
- Grooming Guidance
- Assistance with Pets
- Meal Planning
Willing to run errands
Willing to provide non-medical transportation (e.g. to appointments, shopping, errands, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
Prefers to provide visiting care
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Willing to consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 3/16/21
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
|Steve W. is a reference for Maria Z.||Relationship: Friend||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Lorraine B. is a reference for Maria Z.||Relationship: Friend||Join Now to Contact Reference|