Vichy T. Care Companion in Chicago, IL 60613
Looking for full-time work as a care companion.
Enhanced background check
Enhanced background check(Not Run)
Basic background check
Basic background check(Not Run)
Motor vehicle records check
Motor vehicle records check(Not Run)
Chicago, IL (Chicago, IL • 19 miles away | will travel 5 mi)
- 6 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Home Care Rates $25 per hour
Trustworthy, reliable nanny seeking full-time employment in NYC or abroad
• Wonderful and respectful relationships with parents
• Able to cook meals and snacks for people
• Excellent organizational skills
• Love to organize fun activities, creative activities.
• Able to keep up with busy schedule
Mr. and Mrs. Noor Live out/Live in care companion New York NY/Houston TX July 2012- June 2016
- Cared for Mr Noor
- Prepared breakfast, lunch and snacks.
- Watched TV with him, played monopoly.
- Organized afternoon activities such as golf, afternoons at the beach, cold drinks.
- Drove him to doctor's appointments.
- Made sure his room was clean and neat.
- Ran errands and did groceries shopping.
- Made an exercise routine for Mr Noor.
- Arranged with vendors whenever something needed to be fixed at home.
- Made flights and hotels reservations when the family travelled.
Mr. and Mrs. Viglietta, Caregiver Wheeling, WV May 2010-January 2012
- Took care of a grandmother
- Drove her to/from activities
- Ran errands for her
- Helped her organize activities/ birthdays for her grandchildren.
- Kept her company at home doing activities such as watching a movie, growing flowers in her garden.
Wheeling Jesuit University
Sept 2009-May 2012
- Tutored in various subjects French, Math, Chemistry, Physics
Wheeling Jesuit University
August 2007-May 2008
- Post Graduate Diploma in English
Wheeling Jesuit University, Wheeling, WV
August 2008-May 2012
- B.A, with major in Chemistry
College Jean Tabi, Yaounde, Cameroon Sept 2000-June 2007
- High School Diploma in Literature
Groupe Scolaire Bilingue Les Fleurettes Sept 1994-June 2000
- Junior High Diploma
- Languages: Fluent in French and English
- Valid driver’s license
Age Specific Experience
6 years paid experience with:
- 55 to 64 years old
- 65 to 74 years old
Experience with providing basic care services:
- Conversation and companionship
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Social activities
- Light housekeeping
- Exercise/Physical activities
- Laundry and linen changes
Willing to run errands
Willing to provide non-medical transportation (e.g. to appointments, shopping, errands, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
Prefers to provide visiting care
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Willing to consider a full time position
- Available to start on 7/8/2016
My availability is valid through 8/1/16
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities