Danielle G. Care Companion in Essex, MD 21221
Looking for full or part-time work as a care companion.
Enhanced background check
Enhanced background check(Not Run)
Basic background check
Basic background check(Not Run)
Motor vehicle records check
Motor vehicle records check(Not Run)
Essex, MD (Essex, MD • 5 miles away | will travel 20 mi)
- 6 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within four months
Home Care Rates $14 per hour
Recreation News Essex, MD
Secretary April 2010-Present
•Technical skills such as Microsoft Office and Adobe.
•Skilled typist-75 wpm with 90% accuracy.
•Filled and billed invoices, assisted with calls to and from customers, and scheduled meetings.
Private Duty – Mercy Ridge Retirement Community Timonium-Lutherville, MD
Geriatric Nursing Assistant January 2013 – August 2015
•Aids patient suffering from Alzheimer’s and dementia with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, and ambulation.
•Performs household duties like serving meals, making the bed, and keeping apartment clean.
•Observes, monitors, and reports any changes in patient’s behavior, physical, and/or mental state to appropriate personnel.
Synergy Home Care Broomall, PA
Certified Nursing Assistant June 2012 – January 2013
• Assisted patients with diverse level of care ranging from hospice to companionship needs.
• Easily adapted to different facilities rules, regulations, and protocol.
• Offered critical information to treatment team pertaining to patient’s diagnoses and treatment plans.
Private Duty Residential Care Philadelphia, PA
Caregiver/Companion March 2011- September 2012
• Cared for patient suffering from diabetes and congestive heart failure by assisting with ADL’s, household chores, and light exercise.
• Managed doctor’s appointments, prescription refills/pick-ups, and other important dates/reminders.
• Planned and participated in social/recreational activities such as bingo, arts & crafts, and family events.
Age Specific Experience
6 years paid experience with:
- Under 55 years old
- 55 to 64 years old
- 65 to 74 years old
- 75 to 84 years old
- Over 85 years old
Experience with providing basic care services:
- Conversation and companionship
- Safety supervision
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Social activities
- Light housekeeping
- Exercise/Physical activities
- Laundry and linen changes
- Mobility assistance
Experience with providing personal care services:
- Feeding and special diet
Availability & Job Preferences
Prefers to provide visiting care
- Short term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- On call (as needed)
- Willing consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 1/7/17
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)