Roben P. Care Companion in Suitland, MD 20746
Looking for full-time work as a care companion.
Enhanced background check not run.
Enhanced background check(Not Run)
Basic background check not run.
Basic background check(Not Run)
Motor vehicle records check not run.
Motor vehicle records check(Not Run)
- Age 22
- 5 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Home Care Rates $16 per hour
I'm a CPR certified, caregiver. I've been a caregiver for 4yrs & have done well over 20 jobs, varities from companionship & clients that need assistantance with bathing, dressing, med reminders & light house keeping. I have experience with incontinence patients that are non mobile &mobile. I also have experience in repositioning bed bound patients as needed, as well as assure my clients safety & dignity with providing good quality care to all of my clients, & report any changes I notice in my clients to my nurse.
· Strong ability to work independently and make decisions quickly
· Serve as a customer advocate and interact with internal teams to solve customer issues.
·Record customer interactions and resolutions in case management system.
·Provide health care to a range of patients presenting with complex or multiple systems dysfunctions and/or disorders.
Perform entry level triage of patients within a clinic environment, screening exams independently and efficiently, in an often fast-paced environment.
· Create reports using database software and programming to update Superviors on current work status.
· Receives all telephone calls for the doctor payments, therapy appointments, give directions to facility, and payroll inquiries from employees.
· Processes administrative issues surrounding beneficiary deaths, seriously ill cases, elopements, suicides, assaults, deaths on arrival, homicides, "man down calls: code blue, cost recovery matters, and facility of community disasters, etc.
· Responsible for calling in all necessary employees on an overtime basis to attend to patient care needs or for emergency repairs, ransportation, etc.
· Operate Microsoft Word, Power Point, Outlook, Excel, and Share Point
St. Coletta of Greater Washington - Washington, DC
June 2018 to Present
• Duties of this position include working with children individually and in group settings, providing developmentally appropriate instruction to the student, providing general support for other students, and performing other duties as assigned. The incumbent is responsible for accompanying the assigned student to both scheduled and unscheduled activities throughout the day such as lunch, restroom breaks, therapy sessions, and off-campus activities, and assisting the student in performing tasks associated with those activities. Such assistance may require the incumbent t
Age Specific Experience
5 years paid experience with:
- 55 to 64 years old
- 65 to 74 years old
- 75 to 84 years old
- Over 85 years old
Experience with providing basic care services:
- Conversation and companionship
- Safety supervision
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Social activities
- Light housekeeping
- Exercise/Physical activities
- Laundry and linen changes
- Mobility assistance
Experience with providing personal care services:
- Feeding and special diet
Experience with providing individualized services:
- Medication Assistance
- Grooming Guidance
- Assistance with Pets
- Meal Planning
- Mobility Training
Willing to run errands
Willing to provide non-medical transportation (e.g. to appointments, shopping, errands, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
Prefers to provide visiting care
- Short term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Willing to consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 12/11/19
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
|Laura S. is a reference for Roben P.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|