Basic Background Check
Care Companion in Northvale, NJ 07647.
Looking for full or part-time work as a care companion.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Completed 09/11/2016
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 31
- 3 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Home Care Rates $26 per hour
I love my job because i get to be there for people in some
Of the best and worst times of their lives. It has been the honor of my life and taught me such dignity and life lessons. I gain more from the ones I've cared for than I could ever give them.
LPN SPECIALIZING IN GERIATRIC CARE WITH A TRACK RECORD IN DEMENTIA/MEMORY CARE. ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY BETWEEN RESIDENTS FAMILIES PHYSICIANS AND CNAS. ENERGETIC AND MOTIVATIONAL LEADER DEDICATED TO TOP-QUALITY PATIENT CARE. COMPASSIONATE AND VIGILANT LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE WITH 5+YEARS’ EXPERIENCE IN HOME HEALTH AND HOSPITAL/NURSING HOME SETTINGS. EXPERT IN INPATIENT CARE, DEMENTIA AND MEMORY CARE, HOSPICE AND RESPONSE NURSING AND TREATMENT PLAN IMPLEMENTATION AND POST SURGERY PATIENT CARE PROTOCOLS. PARTICULARLY EFFECTIVE IN ASSESSING PATIENT NEEDS AND CATERING FOR THE SAME WHILE MONITORING PATIENT PROGRESS REGULARLY. AN ACTION-ORIENTED PROFESSIONAL WHO IS KNOWN FOR HER EXPERTISE IN UNDERSTANDING THE NEEDS OF PATIENTS.
• DEVELOP AND IMPLEMENT TREATMENT PLAN AS PER INSTRUCTIONS OF THE DOCTOR
• ASSESS PATIENTS’ NURSING NEEDS AND RESPOND TO THE SAME EFFICIENTLY
• TAKE PATIENTS’ MEDICAL HISTORY
• OBSERVE PHYSICAL CONDITION AND SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
• ADMINISTER MEDICATIONS
• WRITE AND TRANSCRIBE ORDERS GIVEN BY PHYSICIAN
• PREPARE FOLDERS AND FILES AND MAINTAIN DATA OF TREATMENT GIVEN
• HELP RESIDENTS WITH ACTIVITIES OF DAILY LIVING AND ENCOURAGE APPROPRIATE SELF CARE
• MONITOR REHABILITATION OF PATIENTS AS PER CARE PLAN
• DISTRIBUTE ASSIGNMENTS TO NURSING ASSISTANTS
• HANDLE THE ADMISSIONS AND DISCHARGE ACTIVITIES OF RESIDENTS
• MANAGE IN/OUT SHEETS, COMMUNICATION BOARD, NOURISHMENT SHEETS AND SIGN-OUT BOOK
• ADMINISTER BASIC THERAPEUTIC TREATMENTS AND PROCEDURES.
• Experience building deep relationships with a range of clients. Cultivate relationships with third party referral.
• Experience collaborating with various clinical specialties. Interest and experience working with vulnerable populations.
• Ability to act as departmental leader and liaisons between the hospitals clinical areas. This includes coordination of complex hospital transfers, patient education, and patients physician clinical conferences.
• Excellent communication skills with resident families and the public as a whole.
• Plans, organizes, directs, supervises and evaluates all nursing services
Age Specific Experience
3 years paid experience with:
- 55 to 64 years old
- 65 to 74 years old
- 75 to 84 years old
- Over 85 years old
Experience with providing basic care services:
- Conversation and companionship
- Safety supervision
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Social activities
- Light housekeeping
- Exercise/Physical activities
- Laundry and linen changes
- Mobility assistance
Experience with providing personal care services:
- Feeding and special diet
Experience with providing individualized services:
- Medication Administration
- Medication Assistance
- Medication Management
- Grooming Guidance
- Assistance with Pets
- Meal Planning
- Nutrition Education
- Mobility Training
Experience with providing health & medical services:
- Wound Care
- Pain Management
- IV Therapy/Injections
- Diabetic Care
- Ostomy Care
Willing to run errands
Willing to provide non-medical transportation (e.g. to appointments, shopping, errands, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
Prefers to provide visiting care
- Short term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- On call (as needed)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 12/11/16
- Open (all day, everyday)
|Alison F. is a reference for Ashleigh C.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Demetria S. is a reference for Ashleigh C.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|